Goat Simulator: Roller Coaster Upgrade – 6 Batteries Locations
Go for a wild ride in Goat Simulator with an ultra powerful roller coaster. Unlock an achievement after upgrading the carnival’s biggest ride with six hidden batteries with all six locations below. It takes exploration and wall-run ingenuity to get them, but any effort is worth it to see a small goat careening through the sky because of an out-of-control coaster.
There’s a ton of goofy stuff you can do in this game, so don’t miss out. Check out the rest of the Easter eggs, unlockables, and extras on GameFront with our Goat Simulator cheats list.
Roller Coaster Upgrade – 6 Batteries Locations
To unlock the achievement “Is that a Goat?” and go for a ridiculous ride across the map, you’ll need to attach six (6) hidden batteries to the electricity relay station near the roller coaster. Each battery gives the coaster more power.
- Battery #1: Starting from the skyscraper hotel, cross the street and enter the alley. Look inside the red cargo container past the garbage to find a battery.
- Battery #2: Attached to the Put-In Hotel, you’ll find a small cafe/bar facing the water. Circle around the skyscraper and smash through the glass to find a battery behind the service counter.
- Battery #3: Look on the boardwalk outside the roller coaster. It’s on the edge facing the street, above the water.
- Battery #4: Next, get to the hat shop rooftop. The hat shop is located across the street from the Put-In Hotel. To get to the roof, circle around the block of buildings to a parking lot to the left. There’s a gust of wind that’ll launch your goat to the roof. Turn left to find more garbage and a view of the dam. The battery is right there with the trash cans.
- Battery #5: Check behind DeadGoa7′s DJ stage on the roof of the Put-In hotel. Ride the elevator in the lobby to get there.
- Battery #6: The last battery is on the block of buildings down the road from the roller coaster. To get to the roof, follow the road opposite the carnival to the blue half-pipe, then turn right and enter the alley behind the buildings. Wall-run up the alcove, then use the mattress to bounce onto the rooftop with the water tower. The battery is just beneath the tower.
To deposit a battery, just lick then drag to the station behind the coaster to attach. Once all six are in place, lick the roller coaster seat and go for a ride!
Enjoy. As you’re gliding through the sky, the achievement should appear.
- Is that a Goat?
Lick the roller coaster with 6 batteries attached.
More Goat Simulator unlockables, Easter eggs, and extras.
Goat Simulator: How to Unlock Every Goat Character
Goat Simulator: Golden Goats Collectible Locations Guide
Goat Simulator: How to Become Goat King [Easter Egg]
Goat Simulator: How to Unlock Devil Goat [Easter Egg]