God of War: Ascension – Easy 1000 Hit Combo Trophy Guide [Glitch]
One of the trickiest trophies in God of War: Ascension challenges Kratos with earning a 1000 hit combo, and we’ve got three methods showing you how to unlock it. The hardest methods are the fastest, while the easier strategies will take the most time. Don’t let this annoying challenge go by without crushing it — see how to unlock the trophy the way it was meant to be unlocked, or use a sneaky exploit. Just don’t break off your thumbs after minutes of mashing.
Break Kratos’ oath, learn the best strategies for fighting tough enemies and titanic bosses with Game Front’s God of War: Ascension walkthrough. For more trophy guides, secrets, easter eggs and more check out the list of God of War: Ascension cheats.
Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop. Badboy! Trophy Guide
Work-In-Progress! Check back soon for new updates.
- Before starting, you’ll need fully upgraded Magic meter, and the fully upgraded Zeus’ Lightning Blades.
- Go to Chapter 25: The Furnace and play until you’re caught between two massive bowls dumping flames. Enemies will appear and continue to swarm Kratos.
- Begin with the Fires of Ares, string a combo then switch to Zeus’ Lightning Blades then activate the magic attack with [L1+R1] until the attack ends.
- Once the magic is over, switch back to the Fires of Ares and use the [L1+Square] attacks until switching back to Zeus’ Lightning Blades yet again and unleash magic.
- Rinse and repeat a handful of times to build your combo to 1000. If it’s difficult, switch the difficulty to easy to make this method easier to accomplish.
- Start Chapter 19: The Foot of Apollo and find a rock Kratos will need to push right at the beginning.
- Instead of pushing, attack the spot with the Blades of Zeus and use the [L1+Square] special to slowly build your combo to 1000. It’ll take a few minutes, but it works.
- Right at the start of the game, when Kratos must face off against a single Satyr, you can unlock this trophy right away.
- Use the kick against a single Satyr. Aim to push the goat into the corner, and you can keep it stun-locked for 15+ minutes, each single kick slowly building your combo. If you’re crazy, this is one method to take.
- Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop. Badboy! (Bronze):
Perform a 1000 hit combo.
More God of War: Ascenion trophy guides, easter eggs, and extras.