God of War: Ascension Walkthrough
Table of Contents
The Gauntlet of Apollo
- Following the next cut scene, use your amulet to break apart the enemy line in front of you and attack with sweeping heavy strikes to start cutting through the ranks.
- Use special attacks or rage to finish clearing out the soldiers and activate the next short sequence, then roll sideways to dodge the incoming body and fire projectiles at the Fury to start inflicting damage upon her.
- Attack the Fury at close-range with Zeus’ lightning until she changes your vision, then roll away to the opposite side of the street each time the creature leaps from the rooftop and remain at a safe distance to avoid her shockwave strike.
- Focus primarily on battling with the Fury and fend off the surrounding soldiers by blasting them with your amulet, then continue inflicting damage on her with lightning or by activating rage.
- Defeat the next wave of soldiers that the are summoned and take their spears to throw them at the Fury as she watches from the rooftops above, then quickly slash through the insects tossed your way and use special attacks to clear out the surrounding warriors.
- Use special attacks with Zeus’ Lightning and your amulet to survive the constant onslaught of enemy soldiers, then continue throwing their dropped spears at the Fury on the rooftop above until she falls back to the ground.
- Approach the fallen Fury to use the grapple point above her head and press the indicated buttons for a devastating assault to activate the Daimon Mini-Game, then follow the on-screen instructions to dodge and attack the flying demon in front of you until it retreats momentarily.
- Fire projectiles at the Fury and use the amulet to occasionally disorient her, then jump over the next charging attack she executes and approach at close-range to deliver a series of combination strikes.
- Wait for the Fury to start floating in the air above you, then roll back and forth repeatedly across the area to avoid the shower of falling fireballs.
- Move in close to hit the Fury with a series of mid-air combination strikes until she falls back to the ground, then continue your assault until her sister intervenes.
- Remain at as safe a distance as possible from both Furies and hit them often with projectile-based attacks, then jump repeatedly to avoid any of their incoming attacks and activate rage whenever you can to inflict the maximum amount of damage on both enemies.
- Use special attacks on whichever Fury is currently unshielded and stay on the move at all times to avoid striking combinations or fireball showers, then approach a fallen enemy at close-range to activate an action sequence and press the indicated buttons as they appear.
- Defeat the first sister to activate a short sequence with the sea monster and use the red grapple point that appears above the second sister’s head, then press the indicated buttons as they appear to win this battle and watch the next cut scene unfold.