God of War: Ascension Walkthrough
Table of Contents
The Forearm and Ribs of Apollo
- After receiving the Oath Stone of Orkos, turn the crank in a full circle and activate the stone to hold the gears in place.
- Jump onto the next platform ahead and deactivate the oath stone to reach the Forearm of Apollo above, then hit the switch on your right to reveal a swing point and use it to land on the ledge below.
- Use the oath stone to help you eliminate the next wave of enemies that appears by working as a team with your shadow clone, then climb the wall in the lower left corner of this area and jump across the gap towards the right at the top.
- Continue moving towards the right to circle around the area and climb onto the ledge at the end to proceed forward, then grab the next platform in front of you to pull it backwards and jump the two gaps ahead to turn left on the other side.
- Weigh down the left side of the platform and activate the oath stone to hold it in place, then run up the incline to jump to the next ledge above and ascend across the overhead ledge to slide down the opposite wall at the end.
- Use the next grapple point below to crash through the wooden wall and cross the nearby dock to swing across the gap at the end, then land on the other side to eliminate the surrounding enemies with the help of your amulet and oath stone.
- Approach the large chain links and use the grapple point on the right to start pulling them together, then activate the oath stone to hold it in place and use your amulet to finish making a partial connection.
- Jump on top of the broken link to reach the wooden platform above and enter the fire chamber through the opening above on the left to activate a short sequence, then step on the pressure plate in the foreground to hold it in place with your shadow clone and stand in the middle of the room to ascend safely up the shaft.
- Use special attacks and rolling maneuvers to clear out the next wave of enemies that appears without touching the flames, then successfully reach the top of the elevator shaft to exit through the doorway that opens and arrive at the Ribs of Apollo.
- Head left across the wooden walkway to swing across the gap at the end and slide down the opposite wall to attach to the next grapple point below, then launch yourself onto the adjacent metal railings and move towards the right along them to eventually start ascending again.
- Attach to the swing point at the top to crash through the stone wall and grab the grapple point on the other side to ascend up the handholds above, then climb the wooden structure on the left to approach the next overhead ladder and use it to reach another series of handholds.
- Climb the handhold above to reach the next wooden platform and travel across the swing points in front of you to land on the other side of the gap, then ascend the ladder on your right and head left at the top.
- Double-jump forward between the hanging platforms below to attach to the next grapple point as you fall through the air, then use the nearby weapon and the oath stone to help clear out another surrounding wave of enemies.
- Pass through the next doorway that’s uncovered to approach the cog on the left and push it forward to proceed along the wall beside you, then push against another cog ahead to exit up the incline on the right and reach The Furnace at the top.