God of War: Ascension Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Final Boss Battle
- Pull back on the nearby crank to reveal the next overhead grapple point and use the oath stone to hold it in place, then pull yourself up onto the cage above the gate and release your shadow clone to land on the other side.
- Eliminate the surrounding enemies that appear and use the amulet to repair the next set of steps in front of you, then make your way across it to open the doors on the other side and activate another cut scene.
- Press the indicated button to escape from the black goo and cross the bridge in front of you to face off with the Furies, then approach them at close-range and use the Eyes of Truth to remove their barrier.
- Following the next cut scene, fend off the surrounding warriors and roll repeatedly around the boat’s deck to avoid the shower of fireballs from above.
- Use rage and special attacks within close vicinity of the Fury to inflict constant damage upon her, then jump over the flaming bird each time it swoops in towards the ground and continue striking the boss until the sea monster grabs the boat.
- Strike the tentacle holding the boat and use the oath stone to remove the barrier that occasional covers the appendage, then use next grapple point that appears to make the monster momentarily lose its grip and roll backwards to avoid the series of follow-up tentacle attacks.
- Continue attacking the exposed appendage and using the oath stone to dissolve the fury’s dark magic, then continue rolling away from the tentacle strikes to survive the assault.
- Use the next grapple point above the tentacle to activate an action sequence, then press the indicated buttons and attach to the various swing points as they appear to successfully slide along the monster’s arms.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to execute a Blade Impale and sever one of the monster’s tentacles, then press the indicated buttons to defend yourself underwater and stab the boss’ head repeatedly with your blades.
- After being dumped on the platform above water, roll sideways to dodge the initial tentacle attacks and pick up the nearby spear to start throwing them into the monster’s head.
- Continue dodging the tentacles and use the oath stone to remove the black magic, then move in at close-range to strike the monster’s head repeatedly with special attacks.
- Use mid-air striking combinations to attack the second Fury that flies onto the scene and roll towards the foreground to avoid the giant sea monster’s gnashing teeth, then toss another volley of spears at the smaller boss and continue your assault until she retreats.
- Return to striking the sea monster at close-range with special attacks until a red grapple point appears above its head, then use it to activate an action sequence and press the indicated buttons as they appear to cut out the creature’s eye.
- Follow the next series of on-screen prompts to fight off the smaller Fury and execute another Blade Impale on the sea monster below, then approach the fallen boss and press the indicated buttons to finally defeat her.
- Use the red grapple point that appears above the other Fury’s head to activate the final cut scene and complete the game.