God of War: Ascension Walkthrough
Table of Contents
The Temple of Delphi
- Cross the bridge in front of you to enter the temple and proceed down the next staircase to pull the lever at the bottom, then continue moving forward through the doors that open ahead and activate a short sequence.
- Roll in a circle around the three-headed dog to avoid its fire breath and lash out with combinations strikes in between to inflict damage, then continue rolling to dodge the demon as it repeatedly emerges from the floor.
- Activate rage to help clear out the smaller enemies that appear next and keep a safe distance from the larger monster as it performs shockwave attacks, then move back in at close-range after each of the creature’s strikes to deal out more abuse.
- Continue attacking the monster until a grapple point appears above its head and use it to jump on the creature’s back, then follow the on-screen prompts to primarily breath blue fire and clear out the smaller surrounding enemies.
- After being thrown from the monster’s back, finish clearing out the smaller enemies and return to rolling in a circle around the larger creature to inflict further damage.
- Use the second grapple point that appears above the monster’s head to tap the indicated button and defeat this creature for good, then pull the indicated crank backwards to reveal the next staircase and climb the steps to proceed forward at the top.
- Approach the hieroglyphics in front of you to read about Apollo and turn left towards the statue emitting green smoke that’s located against the wall to activate a short sequence, then cross to the doorway on the opposite side of this area and break through it to open the chests.
- Move to the statue with green smoke again to deteriorate the wall of hieroglyphics and use your weapon to break it down, then proceed forward into the corridor ahead and climb the next staircase to open the doors at the top.
- Following the next cut scene, enter the green smoke beside you to cause another wave of deterioration and climb the steps on your right to smash through the door at the top.
- Navigate the corridor on your right to light it up and climb the steps at the end to proceed forward at the top, then eliminate the next wave of enemies that appear and enter the adjacent room that opens to pass through some more green smoke.
- After striking the ledge beside you so that it extends, return to the previous hallway to proceed forward through it and grab the next block you see ahead on the left.
- Push the block back into the previous room and place it beneath the overhead ledge that has extended, then pass through the green smoke again to cause the ledge to collapse and use it reach the four chests above.
- Drop back to the floor below to return to the previous corridor and move forward through it to inspect the Sacred Mist of Delphi painting at the end, then enter the room on your right to collect more items by smashing the vases and opening the chests.
- Return to the hallway to head back in the opposite direction until you descend the staircase at the end, then climb the steps on the opposite side of the room to navigate the next corridor at the top and encounter the electrified enemy.
- Sprint towards the enemy at close-range to inflict damage with combination strikes and launching attacks, then use blocks and rolling maneuvers to dodge your opponent’s electrified projectiles.
- Continue evading and attacking the enemy until a red grapple point appears above his head, then use it to defeat this hostile for good and grab the bust on the right to push it into the first room behind you on the left.
- Pull the sculpture onto the circular floor pad at the center of the room and pass through the green smoke behind you to cause a deterioration effect across the entire area, then remove the statue from the pressure pad and approach the barred gate.
- Wait for the deterioration effect to disappear and for the barred gate in front of you to open, then enter the room ahead to pull the lever at the opposite end and collect items from the surrounding chests.
- Return to the previous hallway to proceed forward down it and enter the last room on the left, then approach the green smoke to have the floor collapse behind you and drop through the hole to land in the next area below.
- Move through the next doorway ahead to enter the Delphi Catacombs and make the first left turn to locate Hades’ SoulS, then dip your weapons into the purple flame to acquire new abilities and complete this level.