God of War: Ascension Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Passage to Delphi / The Cistern
- Move through the opening in the cave wall ahead to double-jump across the next gap in front of you and grab the opposite ledge to ascend up towards the left along the cliff-face, then leap down onto the bridge below at the end and proceed forward to return to the outside.
- Drop to the ground below to climb the steps in front of you and collect from the chests at the top, then head back down the stairs to pass beneath the previous bridge and follow the road on the other side forward to activate a short sequence.
- Use your amulet and combination strikes to defeat the shielded enemies that emerge next, then pass through the gate recedes to descend the incline on the other side and proceed forward at the bottom to approach the end of the aqueduct.
- Heal the pile of rubble below with your amulet to repair the aqueduct in front of you and proceed forward across it to enter the tunnel on the other side, then continue around the next corner to encounter a breed of enemy and pick up the nearby sword to start attacking them.
- Incapacitate the surrounding enemies with your amulet to eliminate them with combination strikes one-by-one, then approach the edge of the aqueduct to heal the next section in front of you and proceed forward across it to enter The Cistern.
- Continue moving forward to open the chests at the end of the aqueduct and turn around to climb down the fallen minotaur statue on the right, then land on the ground below to activate a short sequence and approach the indicated doorway to encounter the next group of enemies.
- Use your amulet and circular sweeping attacks to clear the area of all remaining hostile creatures, then pass through the doorway ahead to navigate the corridor on the other side and return to the outside at the end to encounter a large cyclops.
- Attack the cyclops at close range until you are forced to roll away from his impending club strike, then stun him with your amulet to move back in for another assault and continue evading his slow-moving swipes or kicks.
- Pick up the surrounding insect creatures to throw them at the cyclops from a safe distance and continue your assault until a red grapple point appears above the monster’s head, then use it to deliver the final blow and defeat this enemy for good.
- Finish clearing out the insect creatures to drop the surrounding bars and approach the left side of this area to heal the wooden bridge, then make your way across it to drop into the next cave on the right and shimmy along the narrow ledge ahead to pass behind the waterfall.
- Continue up the road on the other side of the waterfall to jump across the next gap and activate a short sequence, then proceed forward to drop onto the red platform attached to the enormous wooden wheel and use your amulet to partially rebuild the debris beneath.
- Descend to the ground below to pull the indicated crank all the back and use your amulet to drop the wooden debris in front of it, then watch the next short sequence to locate the next destination and climb up onto the green platform attached to the right side of the giant wheel.
- Use your amulet to completely the heal the enormous wooden wheel and ride it to the top to reach the next ledge above, then rebuild the aquaduct in front of you to rotate the wheel in the opposite direction and drop back onto the red platform to pass through the opening in the ground below.
- Jump off the red platform and splash down in the water below to reach The Grotto.