Goldeneye 007: Reloaded Campaign Achievement / Trophy Guide
If you’re feeling especially nostalgic, play Goldeneye 007: Reloaded on 007 Classic difficulty. What does that get you, besides some nice achievements / trophies? It completely removes regenerating health, and requires body armor for Bond to stay alive. Sounds pretty nasty, in an awesomely old-school way. Below you’ll find two achievements / trophies requiring 007 Classic difficulty, and a third with a touch of secret espionage action. Being James Bond isn’t easy, so you might need a little help from our walkthrough. Or, if you’re in search of some real secrets, stop by the cheats page.
Campaign Achievement / Trophy Guide
Dressed to Kill (20G / Bronze): Single Player: Complete any mission without collecting any body armor on 007 Classic difficulty.
- Play Mission 1: Arkhangelsk – Facility, and take a stealth approach. Use only the silenced pistol and silenced sniper rifle to avoid guards setting off alarms. Drawn out gunfights will only get you killed.
- If you do accidentally collect body armor, just reload your checkpoint and try again — you don’t need to restart the entire mission.
I am INVINCIBLE (25G / Bronze): Single Player: Complete any mission without taking any damage.
- Play Mission 1: Arkhangelsk – Facility, it’s your best bet. Take a stealth approach with your silenced pistol and silenced sniper rifle.
- Reload your checkpoint if you take damage. If you have body armor, any damage done to the armor does not count against gaining this achievement / trophy.
Secret Servers (10G / Bronze): Destroy all the servers in ‘Archives’ within 40 seconds of the first being damaged.
- The tricky part here is that there literally are secret servers, hidden behind a locked door in the server room.
- At the back of the server room, look for a vent accessed by jumping onto a desk. Climb into the vent, destroy the secret servers, then destroy the regular servers.
- Starting with the secret room, you shouldn’t have a problem clearing the area with a good assault rifle.