Goldeneye 007: Reloaded Secret Achievement / Trophy Guide
007 is all about the secrets, so do the famous agent proud and unlock these hidden achievements / trophies. It won’t be easy getting this far, so drop by our walkthrough to get more tips on completing the campaign proper. These rewards aren’t so difficult to accomplish, but you might need some direction just discovering them. Below you’ll find a list of achievements / trophies with tips for unlocking them.
For more extra articles, check out our cheats page.
Secret Achievement / Trophy Guide
Rocket Man (15G / Bronze): Kill an enemy with the RPG in ‘Dam’.
- The only tricky part of this achievement / trophy is finding the RPG.
- Photograph the EMP-hardened chopper, then backtrack to your crashed truck. You’ll find the RPG at the top of the nearby tower.
- Kill an enemy with the rocket launcher, and you’re good to go.
Royal Flush (2G / Bronze): In ‘Facility’, successfully kill the enemy in the toilet cubicle without any shots being fired.
- You’ll unlock this one during ‘Facility’. It’s early, just sneak through the vents before you’re looking over the bathroom stalls.
- Pass by the first opening and continue through the vents to look down the second opening. You’ll be prompted to press a button. Follow the prompts to knock the guard out without firing a shot.
Dance Commander (5G / Bronze): Surrender to the music in ‘Nightclub’.
- Before reaching your contact in the Russian Nightclub, you’ll cross a dance floor. Just wait around for 30 seconds to a minute on the dance floor.
- If you’re standing in the right place, your reticule will sway. If the achievement / trophy doesn’t unlock, restart the mission. The dance floor is early, so restarting should be painless.