Goldeneye 007: Reloaded Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Arkhangelsk: Northern Dvina River
- Arkhangelsk: Weapons Storage Facility
- Arkhangelsk: Airfield
- Barcelona: Nightclub
- Dubai: Carrier
- Severnaya: Outpost
- Severnaya: Bunker
- St. Petersburg: Archives
- St. Petersburg: Tank
- St. Petersburg: Station
- St. Petersburg: Memorial
- Nigeria: Jungle
- Nigeria: Solar
- Nigeria: Cradle
- After you pick up the rifle, take out the three guards. While Natalya works on the satellite, you’ll have to cover her. Guards will enter the room from several different points, so make sure you are constantly moving around.
- She’ll have to work on three different computers; you can monitor her progress by the bar at the top of the screen. After she completes the third one, meet up with her.
- Head for the yellow arrow on your map and go through the double doors. Pry open the next set of doors. Drop down and go right through the door. Go left up the stairs and take out the two guards.
- Stay to the left and take out the other guards as you make your way across the catwalk. Get down the stairs, go right up the steps and head through the door. Get the sniper out of the case on the floor and go right through the next door.
- You’ll encounter a ton of enemy fire here! If you are on the easiest setting, your best bet might be to sprint to the control room. If not, use the sniper to take out enemies, but don’t move too far away from the door in case you need to retreat from enemy fire.
- Once you get to the control room, follow the button sequence for the fight with Trevalyn. Following the fight, exit through the door, go left and climb down the ladder. Jump over the cage to the right. Jump over another fence after walking along the pipes to get to the bottom of the room.
- Head down the stairs and go right through the door at the end of the hallway (there will be a couple of different rifles in the green case on the right).
- This next section is the dumbest in the game. You will have to fight Trevalyn, but no matter how many times you shoot him, he won’t die (strange, since he is human). On top of that, you will also have to kill several waves of guards.
- Try to Avoid Trevalyn as much as possible. Get to the outside area, as this is probably the best spot to avoid getting fire from all sides. This part is frustrating, so after what will feel like an endless amount of time, your objectives will finally be updated. When this happens, get up the stairs and head for the open elevator doors.
- Head around to the backside of the generator and use the keyboard to create a system overload. You’ll then have another button sequence to follow in a fight with Trevalyn. Then it will be just one final shot to kill him and complete the mission.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page