Goldeneye 007: Reloaded Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Arkhangelsk: Northern Dvina River
- Arkhangelsk: Weapons Storage Facility
- Arkhangelsk: Airfield
- Barcelona: Nightclub
- Dubai: Carrier
- Severnaya: Outpost
- Severnaya: Bunker
- St. Petersburg: Archives
- St. Petersburg: Tank
- St. Petersburg: Station
- St. Petersburg: Memorial
- Nigeria: Jungle
- Nigeria: Solar
- Nigeria: Cradle
- Head up the stairs to the left. Walk past the distracted security guard through the double doors. After you head through the next set of doors on the right, make your way down to the dance floor.
- Stay to the left (along the wall) and proceed forward. Go right after you head up the slight incline. Sgt. Garcia will be standing near the stairs up ahead. Pull out your smartphone to verify her, then talk to her.
- Follow her upstairs to meet Zukovksky. After the waitress tries to frame you for killing Zukovsky, pick up the handgun and take out the five guards around the sofas.
- Turn back around and head through the door on the left. Shoot the Andy Warhol painting on the wall (the one with the four faces), open the safe and grab the documents.
- Head back across the VIP room and head down the stairs. Kill the guard that will come around from the right, pick up his rifle, then head through the double doors on the right.
- Kill the guards up the stairs to the left and follow the icon to the next set of doors. Once you arrive at the next set of doors, press X to breach the room. When gameplay slows down, take out as many of the guards as you can.
- Use the waterfall wall to the right as cover, take out the rest of the guards and head for the next doors. Kill the two guards at the bar, then turn left to enter the kitchen area.
- Kill the two guards who will come through the double doors, then turn left through the door on the left. Kill another group of guards, then pull out your smartphone in the next room and snap a pic of the weapons crates.
- Head through the other door and follow icon through the rest of the kitchen area to get to the back hallway. Head through the door on the left and take out the two guards who will charge you.
- Eliminate the rest of the enemies in the room as you make your way toward the icon up the stairs. Instead of going through the double doors, go right up the stairs to the third level. Take out the two guards, then head through the door.
- Climb through the vent on the right. Drop down into room and use your smartphone to hack the Wi-Fi node on the wall behind the monitors. Exit through the door, get back into the bar area and head through the double doors you passed by last time.
- Sprint down the long hallway and turn left outside to exit the nightclub and complete the mission.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page