Gotham City Impostors Multiplayer Guide
Table of Contents
- This game has a very distinct set of teams, both with very customizable members. On one side there’s the Bats. If you haven’t already guessed, the Bats fight for Batman. They make homebrew weapons, gadgets, and support items to fight evil. The other team, the Jokerz, fight for Joker. This game is not a simple ‘red vs. blue’ scenario. Instead, there are psychopath heroic bats fighting insane evil clowns.
- This game offers an extreme level of customization. You can customize almost anything, including body, face, voice, clothes, and mascot. The extensive level of customization gives you endless possibilities on how to make your character very unique.
- Body type is an important factor in character customization. Not only does it change your look, but it changes how you play the game. You can pick from different body types such as speedy, nimble, tough, burly, and mighty. The bigger you are, the slower you are. However, the bigger you are, the more health you have, and the more damage your melee can deal. You must decide what you want to sacrifice to increase other traits.
- Though body type has an effect on the game, other features do not. You can customize your face to different types of faces such as handlebars, breach, and chops. Customizing your face does not affect gameplay.
- You can change the voice of your character. Other players will be able to hear your voice in game, but it does not affect gameplay. You can choose from a variety of voices for both teams, Bats and Jokerz. To further customize your voice, you can adjust the pitch.
- To make your character unique, you should change your costume. Each team will have their own costumes, which you can change in game. You can buy Bat costumes and Jokerz Costumes at the Secret Identity menu. To purchase pieces for your costume, you must obtain Costume Coins. You can use the coins to purchase shirts, pants, shoes, logos, capes, hair, makeup, and much more.
- If you get lonely during the game, you can customize your character with a mascot. A mascot is someone who follows you around in game. You don’t unlock your first mascot until your first promotion. If you want a mascot immediately, you can purchase one at the Black Market. However, be warned. Mascots may give your position away in game.