Gravity Rush Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- You will hear a scream right outside your room. Your character believes that the sound came from up above, so up you go!
- Head across the ledge in the same direction and you will run into an old woman that will need saving. Do her a favor and earn yourself some experience while you’re at it.
- Pick up the item right next to her and head back to your room. We movin’ on up!
- Get up on the balcony and float your way down. Make sure to collect as many purple gems as possible as these are the key to getting good and consistent upgrades.
- Move around the edges of the buildings and continue to collect the purple gems.
- Talk to the man by the adjacent benches in the center of the open area and he will give you a desk.
- Now, all you need to locate is a bed. Take the shortcut through the sewers and start the conversation with the person in the blue and white. Bed luck? Kind of.
- Be wary as you will start running into enemies around here. Be sure to keep moving- not just left and right, but also up and down. Using your ariel strikes is key against these guys.
- Hit all of the purple rings along the edge of the wall and go get your bed. Fly it back by maneuvering yourself. The house is starting to look like a house.