Gravity Rush Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Enjoy the suggestive opening comic strip.
- Once you have control of your character, you will have to head to the church roof. Instead of going up the large staircase in front of you, use your gravity abilities to move along the right side of the wall for a massive shortcut.
- Head down the wall and pick up the energy. If you are going the right way, you will get an observation that security is light in the area you’re in.
- Keep running up the wall towards the map marker until Kat says she can get the sacred gem from where she is. Follow her instructions and approach your goal for a cutscene.
- As you move along the path, you will bump into another cutscene. Seems there’s something not entirely right with your ally…
- Your next task is to follow Syd. In the center circular area, you will find more of the large animal like black enemies. Once again, use your Gravity Kick to dispose of them easily.
- Once you get the prompt that there are enemies all over the place, observe the tutorial for throwing objects into enemies. This is a great technique to use against foes that are heavily armored.
- You will have another fairly large wave of enemies to dispose of. This time, use a combination of the ever trusty gravity kick along with your newly acquired ability to hurl objects at enemies.
- The next cutscene is tense. Try to enjoy it anyway. Man, this animation really makes Gravity Rush one of a kind.
- Use your gravity ability to head across the empty space between the two sets of ledges and pick the option to start a conversation with the man standing at the edge.
- Take a shortcut through the sewers. Once you come up on the other side, you have completed the level. Well done!