Guild Wars 2 Beginner’s Guide
Table of Contents
- One Handed Weapons
- Two Handed Weapons
- Warrior Basics
- Elementalist Basics
- Mesmer Basics
- Thief Basics
- Ranger Basics
- Engineer Basics
- Necromancer Basics
- Guardian Basics
- Guardians and warriors are allowed to use hammers, which are the largest two handed weapons in Guild Wars 2.
- There are only a handful of Two-Handed weapons in this game. The first of these is the Greatsword, which is usable for the Warrior, Ranger, Guardian, and Mesmer.
are available to the Warrior and the Ranger classes and are excellent for long distance combat.
- The Staff is a slow striking, medium to long range weapon that is compatible with Guardians, Elementalists, Necromancers, and Mesmers.
- The Thief and Ranger classes can use shortbows for long distance and ranged combat. This makes the Ranger class the only one able to use both longbows and shortbows. Meaning, they are an invaluable asset to team combat.
- You can use the huntsman discipline to create Rifles for Warriors and Engineers.