Guild Wars 2 Beginner’s Guide
Table of Contents
- One Handed Weapons
- Two Handed Weapons
- Warrior Basics
- Elementalist Basics
- Mesmer Basics
- Thief Basics
- Ranger Basics
- Engineer Basics
- Necromancer Basics
- Guardian Basics
- As an Elementalist, you can align yourself with fire, water, air, or earth. Each of these elemental identities has a different type of magic associated with it.
- When aligning with air, you get attack capabilities that are very streamlined and focused.
- The fire element specializes in large area damage.
- The water element is used for mobility and is great for navigating between multiple enemies.
- Earth abilities are conducive to the Elementalist’s survival.
- The Elementalist is a fairly complicated class in Guild Wars 2. This group gains abilities by equipping a weapon. They can wield a wide variety of weapons, which give you different abilities depending on which elemental alignment you are set to. This means that you will have abilities to learn for all combinations of weapons and elemental alignments.