Halo 3 Playlists Updated
Just in the past few days, Halo 3 saw another playlist update, which includes what prominently features what is the single greatest game type from any Halo game – Rocket Race. These are the changes that were outlined last week in Bungie’s Weekly Update.
Gone is Social Doubles, and in its place is Rocket Race Hopper, which supports up to 8 players (and parties of up to 8 players).
Additionally, the following changes were made:
- Hammerzeit game variant has been added
- The frequency of VIP gametypes has been reduced
- Swords gametypes will now be to 25 kills, rather than 50
- Player count has been increased to 6 players
- Swords gametype has been added
- Oddball games on Snowbound and Epitaph have been reduced considerably
- Guardian has been added to the playlist
- Valhalla has been added to Team Slayer
- Flag gametypes will now appear more regularly
- Added both Construct and Isolation to several gametypes