Halo 4: Majestic Multiplayer Guide
Table of Contents
Monolith: Additional Game Modes
Capture the Flag
- When carrying the flag, use the boosters to travel across the area more quickly and safely or jump along the tops of the surrounding platforms to reach your destination.
- When an enemy steals your flag, ascend to the top of one of the booster towers to locate him more quickly and either snipe him from a distance or run across the tops of the platforms to move in for a close-range kill.
King of the Hill
- When defending your territory, leave one man inside the base to hold ownership and let another retreat to an elevated position that faces the territory and eliminate any approaching enemies.
- When invading an enemy territory, use the boosters to check the hostile’s positioning in the area and rain down grenades or fire a rocket launcher to clear them out.
- When you are marked as the “king”, stay on the elevated ledges and platforms or enter the mountain tunnel beside the booster tower as it provides maximum cover with few entry points.
- When hunting the “king”, locate him via an elevated position for a quick sniper kill or rush towards this enemy to chase him out into the open allow a teammate to score the easy kill.