Halo 4: Majestic Multiplayer Guide
Table of Contents
Hints and Tips
- The map is split between a confined interior structure and an open shipping yard area. For best results, switch between a shot gun or pistole while battling inside and a scoped or automatic rifle while battling outside.
- Use the shipping containers surrounding the outside area as cover or drop from the tops of these containers to ambush enemies that pass by beneath you.
- The map is also split between an upper level and a lower level. You can stay on the upper level for as long as possible to maintain an advantageous elevated firing position and jump down to the lower level when it is necessary to find cover quickly.
- Due to all the tight corners within the interior section of the map, its advisable to make wide slow turns around each of them and have a high-powered close-range weapon equipped.
- While traveling across the shipping yard outside, sprint repeatedly between cover points to make yourself a harder target to hit.
- When engaging enemies in the outside area, equip a scoped automatic weapon. Use the scope to anticipate distantly positioned enemies laying in wait and use the automatic gunfire to momentarily pin them down in case you must retreat to cover.
- Equip a scoped rifle inside the garage area and jump up onto the lifts or on the roof of the orange vehicle to target enemies that pass beneath you.
- The narrow corridors and alleyways located on the exterior and interior sections of this map, increases your rate of success in hitting enemies with sticky grenades.
- A shield is also a handy piece of equipment to have in this area, because it can be used to protect you from snipers on the outside or safely turn the corners on the inside.
- You can also use the shipping containers on the outside to reach the surrounding ledges above, for means of attack or escape.