Halo 4: Majestic Multiplayer Guide
Table of Contents
- When traveling through the outside area, jump on top of or between the raised platforms and various shipping containers to eliminate enemies running by beneath you.
- Post up with a scoped rifle on the platform at the base of the circular tower outside that stands in front of the harbor. It provides an advantageous elevated firing position and a clear view of the multiple entrances and exits leading into the area beneath you.
- Another advantageous location is the room that faces the outside of the garage wall where the orange neon words are scrolling. There is cover inside this room that you can retreat behind momentarily to escape enemy gunfire and a wide window that provides ample perspective on the surrounding area.
- When escaping from enemies in pursuit, quickly enter one of the winding interior hallways to duck behind the first corner in the corridor you reach and turn around to eliminate the approaching hostile with a powerful close-range weapon.
- The most advantageous color of armor to possess on this map is grey, as it provides even the slightest amount of camouflage compared to the others.
- The shield can be used effectively within the building’s corridors and also when transferring between cover points in the outside area.
- Preferred weapons for exterior battles: Sniper Rifle, Rocket Launcher, Scoped Automatic Weapon.
- Preferred weapons for interior battles: Shotgun, Pistol, Scoped Automatic Weapon.