Halo 4: Majestic Multiplayer Guide
Table of Contents
Landfall: Additional Game Modes
Capture the Flag
- When carrying the flag, avoid crossing through the outside area for as long as possible if you’re alone and use the narrow interior corners as a means of killing pursuers with melee strikes.
- When pursuing an enemy with your flag, toss grenades after them if they are inside the building and jump to higher ground for a more advantageous firing position if they are crossing through the outside.
King of the Hill
- When defending your territory, stand near an exiting corridor to escape from grenades thrown into the tight-quarters interior area quickly and return to eliminate your intended attacker.
- When invading a territory, equip the rocket launcher if possible and fire it into the corners of the interior rooms from as far a distance as possible.
- When marked as the “king”, stay on the inside in a room with few exits to guard and allow your teammates to help you defend it.
- When hunting the enemy “king”, try chasing them towards the outside where they are more exposed or toss grenades into the room they currently occupy.