Halo 4: Majestic Multiplayer Guide
- The size of this map encourages constant close-combat situations, so the necessary weapons for such encounters should be equipped at all times.
- The map is split into an upper and lower level, allowing for ambushes that can occur by dropping down from the top story onto an enemy traveling along the ground floor.
- There are multiple corners and obstacles that can be used effectively as means of escape, rather than facing-off to do battle each time with approaching enemies.
- Camouflage and Hologram are the best abilities to possess in this small area, as they can cause enough momentary confusion for you to get the drop on enemies that pass through a room you are guarding or are currently in pursuit.
- There are platforms and various other surface surrounding the open area at the center of the bottom floor so that you can jump on top of them to reach the second story.
- There are also multiple extensions running across the open area on the top floor so that you can cross from one side to the other without dropping to the lower level.