Halo 4: Majestic Multiplayer Guide
Table of Contents
- The most effective weapons on this map are the Suppressor and the Storm Rifle.
- Equip a scoped weapon when running around the second floor area to either pick off the enemies on the level below on the upper walkways across from you.
- With so many tight corners and cover-point obstacles in this map, one of the best attack strategies to familiarize yourself with is sprinting towards enemies to execute melee strikes on the run.
- The corners of the few enclosed rooms in this area are the only safe places to stand still for more accurate shooting. Posting up anywhere else on this map, is likely to result in you being flanked or surprised from behind.
- When chasing opponents through open areas, decrease your speed to avoid being lured into traps around tight corners and try shooting the enemy from a safe distance as they continue to flee from you.
- Due to the nature of the narrow corridors surrounding this map, regular grenades can used effectible when bounced off the walls of a hallway in the direction of a fleeing enemy.
- The rocket launcher is most effective when its being fired from the upper level at enemies running by across the lower one.