Halo 4: Majestic Multiplayer Guide
Table of Contents
Skyline: Additional Game Modes
Capture the Flag
- When carrying the flag, stay on the upper levels for as long as possible to maintain minimum exposure and cross to the opposite side of the room more quickly by using the platform that span the gap in the central area. The wide variety of obstacles and narrow corridors on this map also make it ideal for doubling-back on pursuers to eliminate them with melee strikes.
- When pursuing an enemy who has stolen your flag, stay on the upper levels to either fire down or across at them and try sniping them from a distance with a scoped rifle rather than continue the chase through various obstacles.
King of the Hill
- When defending your territory, throw grenades down the hallways facing the area as soon as they show signs of enemy gunfire to either keep hostiles at bay or eliminate them altogether.
- When invading an enemy’s territory, aim your sights into the area from a distance while staying behind cover or approach one of the room’s entrance’s, toss two grenades inside and retreat to the room’s other entrance as a means of surprise.
- When marked as the “king”, stick to the upper levels for as long as possible to avoid being exposed and stay near the central area in case you must escape by dropping down to the ground floor.
- When hunting the “king”, stay on the upper level to fire down or across at then intended enemy and toss grenades after them if they escape into one of the surrounding corridors.