Halo 4: Majestic Multiplayer Guide
Table of Contents
- This close-quarters map is laid out symmetrically, which allows for a greater line of sight from one end of the area to the other.
- There is an enclosed tunnel running through the center of the map where players are able to acquire power weapons.
- Look for the arched obstacles that sit low to the ground near the corners of the map. You can crawl through these as a means of escape or use it as a hiding spot to ambush opponents that pass by.
- The preferable weapon of choice to equip for this map would be a Battle Rifle.
- This map is ideal for sniping and mid-range combat, as it employs a number of elevated ramps and ledges that surround the entire area.
- The tops of the platforms on either side of the map’s center are ideal for either elevated assaults or as a means of escape via the nearby boosters.