Halo 4: Majestic Multiplayer Guide
Table of Contents
- Toss grenades into either of the elevated boosters to eliminate enemies posted up on the opposite side of the map.
- Camouflage will provide you with a few extra moments to track and kill several enemies, before you are inevitably discovered in this close-quarters arena.
- To guarantee a longer kill-streak, post up with a scoped rifle near the surrounding rampways and towers to pick off enemies from a distance, rather than cross through the dangerous area in between them.
- As each match starts, race towards the room at the center of this area where the power weapons are located and toss grenades inside of it to eliminate enemies who will inevitably head here first.
- An easy way to gain a few quick kills is by equipping the rocket launcher and entering one of the second story boosters at either end of this area, then point the weapon down as you fly through the air and fire at the enemies running by below.
- Rather than ducking behind cover or around a corner, it is perhaps more prudent to retreat to higher ground from enemy gunfire by jumping onto one of the surrounding platforms or ledges above you.
- Look for the tunnel in the rock wall beside one of the booster ledges and jump into it. This spot in particular is ideal for sniping as the tunnel provides the maximum amount of cover and enemies that try occupying the booster towers can be flanked from the side.