Halo 4: Midnight Launch Achievement Guide
Even if you missed out on Halo 4′s midnight launch, you’ll be able to relive the excitement with the Midnight Launch achievement guide, showing you how to cheat the system settings. For this achievement, you’ll need to ramp a warthog right at midnight — not an easy task for impatient gamers. Don’t get stuck waiting around, follow our instructions below and watch the instructional video to make unlocking this achievement a cinch.
Defeat the Prometheans with Halo 4 walkthrough and get tips for completing the singleplayer campaign.
- Midnight Launch (20 points):
Got significant air in the Warthog at midnight in mission 2.
Midnight Launch Achievement Guide
- Unlock this achievement in Mission 2: Requiem by jumping your Warthog at midnight.
- It’s a long path through the wreckage, but eventually you’ll find yourself an overturned warthog. Roll the car over and jump in, sticking to the lefthand wall as you travel forward.
- Keep looking left, eventually you’ll find a ramping hill through a half-circular entrance. Before going inside, don’t forget that this achievement can only be obtained at midnight.
- Technically, you can wait until midnight — or you can simply cheat. Unplug your console from the internet, and make sure your save file is not on cloud storage.
- Next, go to the System Settings, then choose Console Settings, followed by Clock, Date & Time, and finally you’ll be able to set your clock to about 11:52-11:54 PM to give yourself plenty of time to return to the warthog in Mission 2 from the checkpoint.
- Now, restart Halo 4 and load Mission 2. Run back through the wreckage, find the Warthog, drive it to the circular entrance. Click the Home button again to bring up the Guide and watch the timer until midnight hits.
- At midnight, hit the throttle and drive through the circular wreckage tube and jump. If you manage to time it right, you’ll unlock the achievement a few moments after landing. Goodluck!
- If you’re lost or need help, check out the video above for more details.