Halo Anniversary – Terminal Locations
Check out Game Front’s library of Halo: Anniversary cheats and guides on our free mobile apps.
Video Game Walkthroughs app for iOS
Video Game Walkthroughs app for Android
Secrets abound in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, and we’ll help you discover the regular path through with our walkthrough. But, if you’re looking for hints and tricks, just stick with this terminal locations guide, where you’ll find a terminal in every stage of Halo. These terminals offer a tantalizing glimpse into the secrets of Halo’s past and future, but don’t expect any answers. These tricks terminals are only for the most die-hard Halo fanatic, or anyone just a little curious. Just keep scrolling to learn where to find these secretive terminals.
For more extra information on Halo Anniversary, check out the cheats page.
Terminal #1 – Pillar of Autumn
- Early in the stage, moving towards the bridge, you’ll talk to Keyes. When you have control again, look on the bridge for a red computer console, that’s your terminal.
Terminal #2 – Halo
- Entering the underground tunnel, instead of jumping over the gap, search for a side tunnel that leads directly to the terminal.
Terminal #3 – Truth and Reconciliation
- Reaching the bridge and defeating the Elite there, search the raised central platform.
Terminal #4 – Silent Cartographer
- In the center of the island, you’ll face off against two Hunters. Find the terminal on the outerwall of the central structure in this area.
Terminal #5 – Assault on the Control Room
- Near the end of the level, you’ll reach the pyramid-shaping Control Room structure. At the center of the pyramid is a large piece of the structure leading directly into a crevasse in the ground. Down in the crevasse, you’ll find secret ammo and a terminal.
Terminal #6 – 343 Guilty Spark
- Reaching the elevator leading to the facility exit, turn around and look above the door. The terminal is above the elevator room door. To get up there, you’ll need to jump off the elevator as it moves up.
Terminal #7 – The Library
- On the third floor of the Library, you’ll eventually reach a large circular room where the Index platform is just above you. Go right from the entrance, jump over the barrier, and you’ll enter another room where the terminal is just ahead, in plain view.
Terminal #8 – Two Betrayals
- In the control room, in the beginning, look around the circular chamber and you’ll find the terminal across from the control console.
Terminal #9 – Keyes
- After finding Keyes, absorbed by the Flood, defend yourself against the incoming enemies. In this room, search the two sunken crevices to your sides, you’ll find the terminal down in one of the two crevices.
Terminal #10 – The Maw
- Play until you reach the Cryogenic Storage Bay, and search the walls for the console.