Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Head down to the right and around the slope to get up it from the back side. There will be a few shorties along the way. Climb up the ridge and cross a tree bridge to reach the next ridge, take out the shield guards and shorties there, and enter the facility.
- Hop on the elevator and take it down. Look for bad guy signals on your radar, follow them, and take most of them out with a grenade in the small space. Then head through the door. Drop down off the ledge, take out the shield guys to the right, and enter their door. Follow the green door into a big open room. Head to the left through another green door with a few shield guys on the way, then into another “canyon” room. The door is a hop up on the right. Now you’ll get a clue as to why it is so damn quiet.
- Head up the burning ramp to exit a door above where you came in. Hit the button on your left to activate the bridge and proceed. Head down the ramp for cutscene goodness.
- And now things get exciting. Meet the Flood. You’ll have to hold off these guys until two dooks break open, and you can leave through the fourth, at the end of the room and go back the way you came. Just hose ‘em down with the machine gun, at least there’s plenty of ammo. Cross the bridge, and then loop around to the right for a door. Look for a door to your right again, and you’ll be in a new area.
- Head through the generator room, hang a right, and kill your way to the elevator, which sadly goes further down, not up to safety. On the bottom, be prepared for things to get rugged. Enter into a cargo room, with a malfunctioning bridge. Drop down and go through the door on the left, move through the square corridor, and into the room on the far side. Look for a pile of debris in the corner to climb to reach the next level, then look for the green door.
- After that, the path is easy, follow the green doors, but if you drop down a level you may have to loop back a bit. Keep going until you reach another glowing bridge to deploy, and on the far side of that is an elevator and you’re home free.
- ACHIEVEMENT: You earn Breaking Quarantine for 25 points for getting the hell out.
- Get out of the base, head toward the red lights, and you’ll find a building. Loop around it to unlock the chapter’s title character and end the chapter.
- ACHIEVEMENT: Here is where you earn this chapter’s achievement for 25 points.