Halo: Reach October Title Update Coming
Hot on the heels of the strong launch of Halo: Reach two weeks ago, Bungie is now preparing to drop their first big update on to the game, and it’s a doozy.
Luckily, they’re keeping folks in the loop with what they have planned in their updates. Not only are they adding King of the Hill and Juggernaut into the mix, the SWAT playlist is being added as well.
For a full list of all the upcoming changes, just keep reading.
- SWAT Playlist added (SWAT removed from Big Team Battle and Team Slayer)
- Campaign Matchmaking (live on 10/15 – You will be required to have earned the Grade “Corporal” to enter this Playlist)
- Team Slayer rebalanced to highlight default Slayer game variants and include new offerings
- Classic Slayer removed
- Removed “Pro” game variants from the Arena Playlist
- Removed Boardwalk from Arena Team Doubles Playlist
- Added “Return to Battlefield” volume to Space on Zealot in the Arena Playlist
Game Variants Additions
- King of the Hill (multiple Playlists, including Arena*)
- Rocket Race
- Juggernaut (Rumble Pit Playlist)
- King of the Hill not included in Arena
- Sudden Death will be added to all Assault game variants, including Invasion
- Team Objective will now feature the map Powerhouse
- Replacing Drop Shield with Evade for King of the Hill, Territories, and Oddball
- Replacing Hologram with Evade in Oddball, Capture the Flag, Assault, and Stockpile
- Replacing the Scorpion on Hemorrhage with Wraiths (Hemorrhage Heavies variant, TBD)