Hellgate: London Patch 1.3b Ends Nightly Restarts; Patch Notes
Flagship Studios put up the Hellgate: London 1.3b patch this weekend. The patch fixes a myriad of issues and is supposed to correct the server instability inherent with patch 1.3. That means no more nightly restarts.
In addition to the minor issues that escaped correction in patch 1.3a, players will see some minor messaging changes to the Donation system. The biggest change involves the Engineer class. Patch 1.3b effects a shared cooldown timer for Engineers’ calldown skills. The full patch notes follow the break.
- In-game mail has been updated for speedier service.
- The donation reward armor bonus (Ares’ Bane) now applies bonuses to shields.
- The donation announcement now displays the percentage needed to complete the war drive when a donation is made. Donations of 100,000 Palladium or more also announce the name of the character who made the donation.
- Subscribers on the Sydonai (EU) server now get full subscriber benefits on the Test Center server.
- Engineers now have a 12-second shared cooldown time on the Smackdown, Shock and Awe, and Napalm Strike calldown skills.
- Fixed equipped weapon mods being lost in Shared Stash.
- Fixed a bug where you could see other characters’ attributes under certain conditions.
- Fixed non-subscribers (who were once subscribers) being able to party portal to a subscriber only area.
- The donation announcement now says “Palladium” instead of “gold”.
- Russian clients should no longer crash on certain donation announcements.
- Sammy, a side quest NPC in St. Paul’s Station, is no longer subscriber-only.
- Fixed the /wave emote.
- Fixed items sometimes getting lost when sent via email.
Patch Notes Disclaimer: While we make every effort to include all upcoming changes in our patch notes, please be aware that occasionally some changes are unintentionally omitted.via Hellgate: London Underground