Hero Academy’s Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Hero Details
As we previously reported, the Steam version of the upcoming cross-platform game Hero Academy will include exclusive Team Fortress 2 characters. Robot Entertainment has now revealed details about its roster of TF2 heroes.
- Spy – A cloaked unit who cannot be targeted at range. The Spy deals massive damage when attacking an enemy from behind.
- Scout – A fast-moving recon hero; Players gain an AP when deploying the Scout. The Scout automatically hops backwards when hit by an opponent.
- Sniper – The Sniper can target enemies anywhere in his row. At the end of your turn, the Sniper crouches. If he remains unscathed until your next turn, the Sniper gains increased power on his next shot.
- Medic – The Medic heals and revives allies; He can link to a full-health ally to increase their power.
- Engineer – A defensive hero with a basic ranged attack. The Engineer can upgrade allies’ weapons.
- Heavy – The Heavy does AOE attack at range. Every successive attack deals more damage as his minigun spins up.
- Pyro – He does full damage to two enemies in a row; The Pyro’s attack can hit cloaked Spies.
- Demoman – The Demoman lobs grenades that do AOE damage. He does bonus damage when attacking crystals.
- Soldier – The Soldier is a ranged hero. He uses powerful rockets to knock enemy units back.
In addition, each of the previously released heroic expansion teams that players purchase in the Steam version of the game will unlock a unique cosmetic item in Team Fortress 2 based on a member of that team.