Heroes of the Realm Strategy RPG Announced, December Beta
F2P multiplayer online game developer OGPlanet, in partnership with Bluceansoft Corp., have announced that Heroes of the Realm will soon be launching in North America.
Heroes of the Realm is a browser-based, card-based strategy game with kingdom-building and RPG elements. Players will build kingdoms and amass an army of Heroes as they restructure and restore glory to Midland, one of three dimensions plagued by a 300-year-old war.
- Over 350 unique heroes to do battle with and collect, with many more on the way
- Build and strengthen your kingdom, made in your image
- Customize formations, hero squads, AI settings and more to maximize strategy in battle
- Engage other players in Player versus Player combat in Arena and Colosseum
- Use enchantment cards and combine heroes to unlock special heroes that can be used to turn the tides of war
- Instant Play! Browser-based game means big adventure and strategy without a big download.
Seems similar to Wartune…
Open Beta for Heroes of the Realm will kick off on December 13 and will conclude on December 17.