Hitman: Absolution – How to Set Off a Nuke [Easter Egg]
If you’re looking for the least subtle way of killing a man in Hitman: Absolution, we might’ve just found your solution. Instead of quietly sneaking in and taking out your target, why not just use a nuclear explosion?
In this insane secret, Agent 47 can put himself and his enemies in a world of hurt with a few careful shots. Shooting a particular bomb will give you an amusing (and secret!) cutscene showing the results of your efforts. See where to find this with our text and video guide right here.
Learn how to take your targets down easily with Game Front’s Hitman: Absolution text walkthrough, showing you the way through every mission. For more Hitman secrets, achievement guides, and unlockables — browse over to our Absolution cheats.
Nuclear Explosion – Location Guide
- Start Mission 11: Dexter Industries and work your way to the main Factory Compound Exterior.
- Next, you’ll need to enter the lobby of the building. The area is heavily guarded, so we suggest knocking out the VIP Arms Dealer out by the fancy sports car and stealing his outfit to get inside.
- Once you’re in the lobby, look up above the central reception desk. That’s right, it’s a Nuke hanging over their heads like the Sword of Damocles.
- Because we know you can’t help yourself, put a bullet in the nose of the nuke to check out a special cutscene.
- Kane and Lynch are even involved, waiting out in the desert listening to radio as they’re engulfed. Needless to say, this causes a Game Over.