Hitman: Absolution Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Move forward down the street and use the last green door on the left to enter the pawn shop, then stay hidden behind the shelves on the right as you proceed across the room and wait for the girl in front of the counter to walk away.
- Vault over the counter and move through the beaded curtain on the left to enter the alley, then climb the metal staircase to reach the room above and turn on the oven.
- Hide the cabinet behind the desk and activate your Eagle Vision to track the member of Lenny’s gang as he ascends into the room, then sneak up behind this enemy and choke him out.
- Drag Tyler’s body into the cabinet and exit the room to descend the stairs, then cross through the pawn store to reach the streets outside and activate Eagle Vision to locate the next target in the alley ahead of you.
- Cross the street to move through the two truck area ahead and continue forward in the direction of the target on the rooftop above, then enter the alleyway to the right of the building and use the door behind the red car on the left to reach the garage.
- Make your next left to open the door ahead and enter the main garage area, then turn left again to climb the steps in the corner and move into the room on the right at the top.
- Sneak up behind the next member of Lenny’s gang to choke him out on the staircase and drag his body through the green door ahead on the left to hide it inside, then return to the previous corridor and move down the steps beside you.
- Move through the door below to enter the garage and use the brick pillars ahead to proceed forward without being noticed by the guard on the right, then stay beneath the green-lit power box until Gavin walks into the room.
- Wait for Gavin to finish his phone call and exit the garage, then follow the enemy outside to eliminate him with the garrett and drag the body into the dumpster on the right.
- Continue forward through the alley to pick the lock of the next green door on the right and reach the area on the other side, then wait for the guard ahead to walk away and along the wall to the left.
- Drop down through the gap in the brick wall to reach the area below and turn around to move past the guard on the right, then approach the corner ahead on the left to detach the wire in front of the crates and pull the lever on the electrical box behind them.
- Move towards the front of the building behind you and jump to grab the ledge above, then climb up on top of it and shimmy around the corner beside you.
- Jump to grab onto the next ledge you see above and climb up on top of it, then continue moving to the right around the corner ahead and roll past the first open window.
- Continue around the corner ahead to stop in front of the next window and eavesdrop on the meeting that’s taking place below, then watch as Mason walks away to urinate and the wire you loosened electrocutes him.
- Enter the building through one of the open windows nearby and use the door in the corner ahead to leave the room, then make a right around the upper floor’s railing and activate Eagle Vision to spot the target in the area below.
- Open the next door ahead to make a left down the stairs on the other side and collect the disguise off the table at the bottom, then turn around to approach the right corner of the room and exit the barber shop.
- Use Eagle Vision to locate the target in the next area and follow him into the supply room, then eliminate the gang member from behind with a garrett and dump his body in the nearby crate.
- Return to the previous area to follow Lenny back into the barber shop and wait for him to sit in one of the chairs, then move up from behind and press the indicated button to complete this mission.
- Achievement/Trophy Unlocked: Like Stealing Candy from a Baby (Bronze): Pacify Lenny the Limp.