Hitman: Absolution Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Turn right at double doors ahead to approach the crowd and move behind the stack of crates on the far left to proceed forward unnoticed, then stop in front of the wall at the end and jump to climb on top of it.
- Drop over the other side of the wall in front of you and continue moving forward to make the next available right out into the open, then cross the room to reach the alcove of crates behind the camper and collect the keycard.
- Cross back to the other side the room and climb over the previous wall again, then return to the double doors you saw at the start of this mission and use the keycard to open them.
- Move forward into the next room and drop over the ledge into the elevator shaft on your right, then crawl through the vent on the wall to the left and activate a short cut scene.
- Afterwards, exit the vent through the grate ahead to drop into the next room below and pick the lock of the red door in the corner.
- Cross the hall quickly to avoid being seen and pass through the curtain by the American flag in front of you to enter the arena, then push your way past the crowd to reach the bar on the right side of the room and approach the bartender in the yellow shirt from behind.
- Slip past the bartender to enter the area behind the bar and climb the steps beside you to unlock the door on the left at the top, then ascend another staircase to pick up a wrench and reach the guarded room above.
- Take cover beside the doorway to wait for one of the guards in the next room to leave, then toss your wrench in past the other enemy to cause a distraction and move in from behind to choke him out.
- Collect the guard’s disguise and exit the room to cross the metal walkway, then toss your wrench forward again to distract another enemy in the next area and choke them out from behind as well.
- Drag the two dead bodies you’ve created into the nearby yellow locker and approach the red-lit lever across from it, then press the indicated button to release the light rig and crush Sanchez in the ring below.
- Continue moving left across the next walkway and descend the staircase in the corner ahead to pass through the door at the bottom, then use your disguise to slip by the group of enemies ahead and exit to the right.
- Make two lefts to descend another staircase and return to the area behind the bar below, then approach the red lit exit sign in the arena and move through the open doorway.
- Use your disguise to slip past the final enemy guarding the exit and open the set of red doors to complete this mission.