Hitman: Absolution Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Turn around to move through the door behind you and climb the staircase on the right to reach the floor above, then make your way around the circular railing ahead to enter the library in the back corner.
- Hide in the cabinet against the wall on for left and wait for the officer to exit the room, then sneak up on the librarian in the brown vest to subdue him and take his disguise.
- Drag the body into the cabinet and exit the library to make your way forward around the circular railing, then move through the double glass doors on the other side of the room to enter the courtroom again and wait for the guard standing beside you to leave.
- Approach the monitor to turn off the TV and exit back through the glass double doors, then descend the previous staircase to make a left at the bottom and re-enter the courtroom.
- Use your disguise to cross the courtroom unnoticed and follow the judge through the open doorway behind of his bench, then then choke him out from behind to acquire a new disguise and drag the body into the nearby cabinet.
- Pick up the judge’s keycard and return to his bench in the courtroom to wait for the defendant to arrive, then press the indicated button to pass sentence and descend the steps on your right into the area below.
- Turn left to approach the door with the glass window in the corner and use the keycard to unlock it, then enter the next room ahead and pick the lock on the entrance to the prisoner drop-off area.
- Achievement/Trophy Unlocked: Jailbird (Bronze): Gain access to the jail.
- Move forward to open the barred door ahead and speak with the officer on the other side, then follow him down the steps to make a left at the bottom and cross the corridor to reach the next room below.
- Wait for the two officers to exchange words until one of them leaves, then move through the barred door with the guard on the other side and make a left to take the evidence off the desk.
- Choke out the guard when he returns to the room and take his disguise, then pick the lock on the nearby door to enter the holding cell area below and follow the sheriff’s deputy down the corridor ahead.
- Eliminate the sheriff’s deputy to hide the body in the nearby cabinet and acquire a new disguise, then turn the corner ahead to move behind the next guard and make a left at the fork in the hallway.
- Collect the screwdriver from the box on the right and take cover beside the next doorway ahead, then wait for the guard inside the room to turn around and face towards the open cell on the left.
- Toss the screwdriver into the open cell to distract one of the other guards and enter the room to slip behind sheriff’s deputy inside, then turn left to press the button on the control panel and open the gates.
- Exit the room quickly and use your disguise to make a right through the barred door you just opened, then descend the steps to move down the corridor below and turn the corner at the end to climb the next red ladder.
- Make your way across the metal catwalk to reach the red ladder towards the back left corner of the area and descend it to reach the floor below, then climb the steps beside you to enter the hall above and move into the first room on the left.
- Enter the ventilation duct in the corner to crawl forward through the shaft and stand up in the room on the other side, then pick the lock on the barred door to turn left and unlock a second door to complete this mission.