Hitman: Absolution Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Press the indicated button to break free from the ropes and cross the room to activate the fire alarm in front of you, then return to the chair to pretend you’re still tied up and wait for an enemy to enter.
- Approach the guard from behind as he examines the fire alarm to choke him out and acquire his disguise, then exit the room to climb the stairs on your left and proceed forward through the corridor at the top.
- Duck in front of the desk in the room at the end of the hall and slip past the guard on the phone ahead, enter the vent to right of the medicine cabinet against the far wall and forward through it to watch the scene that takes place outside the next grate on your right.
- Afterwards, continue crawling forward through the duct to reach the grate at the end and wait for the guard in the next room to walk away.
- Exit the ventilation to shaft to drop into the room below and use Eagle Vision to track the guards in the next area ahead, then move through the door in the front left corner and take cover behind the desk in front of you.
- Turn around to approach the table beneath the Hope Food Festival poster in the corner and collect both silverballers, then cross to the opposite side of this desk area to slip behind the man with the ponytail and move through the doors on your left to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, take cover behind the first row of cement pillars in front of you and move to the right between them to reach the opposite end of this area.
- Make a left to move down the ramp in the corner and use the truck at the bottom as cover, then duck down behind the nearby crates to hide from the guard patrolling ahead and wait for him to walk away.
- Move towards the dumpster across from the truck to pass by it and turn left to approach the wall of the building beside you, then jump to grab the ledge above and climb onto the roof of the structure.
- Take cover behind the orange boxes in front of you to pick up the nearby brick and wait for the guard patrolling ahead to turn around, then eliminate the enemy with a choke hold to acquire his disguise and drag the body into the dumpster beside the next checkpoint.
- Turn around from the dumpster to descend the staircase and take cover beside the doorway in front of you at the bottom, then toss a brick past the guards ahead to cause a distraction and slip behind them by moving right towards the mailbox.
- Cross behind the line of enemies guarding the street ahead and take cover behind the crates on the sidewalk until the agents walk away, then proceed forward in the direction of the burning bus and make a left through the next open door in the corner to enter the shoe store.
- Move through the door ahead on the right to enter the stock room and approach the back left corner of the area to exit the store, then descend the steps to reach the basement below and continue moving forward to turn the corner at the end.
- Use the door in the left corner to enter the warehouse area and make a right, then use the shelves closest to the wall on the left as cover to slip past the enemies in the room unnoticed and exit through the open doorway ahead.
- Take cover behind the dolly full of boxes ahead on the left and wait for the closest enemy to walk away, then use your disguise to continue moving forward unnoticed and turn between the next gap in the wall beside you.
- Approach the back right corner of the next area and use your disguise to climb the red ladder unnoticed, then move forward at the top to hang over the edge ahead and drop to the floor below.
- Move left across the room by rolling between the cover of the pallets beside you and pass through the red-lit door in the opposite corner, then use the next two exits on your right to reach the area outside and climb the staircase ahead.
- Open the red door at the top of the steps to enter the building and move forward across the room to climb the staircase in the next area, then pick the lock above to reach the pool hall and turn right.
- Sneak up behind the enemy looking out the window to incapacitate him and take his disguise, then exit the room through the open doorway in the corner and make a right to turn down next series corridor that leads out of the building.
- Descend the steps outside to make a left at the bottom and hide behind the nearest carts to avoid the enemies patrolling the area ahead, then roll between the various cover points on your right to cross the marketplace without being noticed.
- Use your disguise to pass between the two black vehicles ahead on the left and turn right at the next blue car in front of you, then pass by the barrels to reach the door in the far corner and break it down to activate a short cut scene.
- Move towards the church in the distance ahead to reach the building’s front door and open it to activate a cut scene, then aim carefully to take the sheriff out in one shot and complete this mission.
- Achievement/Trophy Unlocked: Hour of Reckoning (Bronze): Approach the church.