Hitman: Absolution Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Activate Eagle Vision to locate the enemies amongst the fog ahead and move forward along the left side of the railing that surrounds this rooftop.
- Look up towards your right to spot the chains hanging above and shoot them to cause a distraction.
- Move right across the rooftop to slip behind the guards checking on the accident you just caused and climb the next staircase to activate the checkpoint above.
- Use the fog as cover to move forward between the guards in front of you and wait for the last one ahead on the left to walk away.
- Activate Eagle Vision to see the proximity mines in the floor ahead and navigate between them carefully to avoid causing an explosion.
- Climb the next set of steps ahead on the right to turn around at the top and shoot the wire above to release the lamppost so that it detonates the proximity mines beside you.
- Move over the fallen post to shoot another wire above and release a second lamp to continue clearing out the proximity mines in your path.
- Turn left towards the stairs leading up to the helipad and use your pistol to detonate the proximity mines surrounding the floor in front of them.
- Climb the steps to reach the helipad above and activate Eagle Vision to locate Dexter’s exact location, then aim your gun at his head and pull the trigger to complete this mission.
- Achievement/Trophy Unlocked: The Final Countdown (Bronze): Assassinate Blake Dexter.