Hitman: Absolution Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Move forward through the alley in the direction of the neon Terminus sign and exit out onto the streets, then enter the front doors of the hotel and make your way into the lobby.
- Make a left into the lounging area to enter the bathroom on the right and wait for the white-haired staff member with rolled-up sleeves to come in, then choke him out with your garret when the room is clear and take his uniform.
- Hide the body in the nearby hamper and exit the bathroom, then turn right to enter the area marked “Staff Only” and make a right across the next corridor.
- Enter the laundry room on the right at the end of the hall and take the redneck disguise on top of the first washer beside you, then move left to turn on the radio as a distraction and continue towards the far wall to drop down through the shaft.
- Land in the next room below and make a right around the nearby corner, then use your instincts to track the movements of the surrounding guards and head right again when the patrol beside you walks away.
- Stay hidden behind the boxes in the corner of the room until the flashlight beam ahead moves away, then continue towards the opposite side of the area use your instincts to safely roll between cover when the coast is clear.
- Descend the steps in the opposite corner of the area and enter the next room in front of you, then approach the table on the right to pick up a new disguise and activate the nearby checkpoint.
- Use your new disguise to walk past the group of guards outside without being detected and locate the elevator, then enter the room on the right to locate the fuse box and sabotage it to distract the workman.
- Approach the elevator after the workman has moved away to call it down and enter the car to ascend to the next floor above, then move through the crime scene tape in the back right corner of the area ahead and pick up the knife beside the bed.
- Enter the adjacent room to subdue the maid in front of the blood stain and exit through the door beside her to break another line of crime scene tape, then drag the body out into the hall and hide it in the hamper on your right.
- Turn on the fire alarm beside the hamper to cause a distraction and return to the previous room, then move back into the main lounge area of the 7th floor and turn right down the hall.
- Take cover behind the small wooden wall beside you to avoid detection while moving across the room and enter the open doorway ahead, then climb the staircase on your right and activate the next checkpoint at the top.
- Move through the door on your left to reach the eighth floor and stay ducked down to avoid detection, then take cover in the cabinet to the left and wait until the guard in front of you leaves the area.
- Follow the guard out into the previous stairwell and choke him out, then re-enter the eighth floor area and eliminate the remaining enemy wearing a cowboy hat to take his disguise.
- Drag both bodies into the cabinets you hid in earlier and exit the room through the next door, then move forward to approach the red neon sign at the end of the hall and act casual to avoid detection.
- Wait for the nearby guard to look out the window and move up behind this enemy to push him out of the building, then make a right around the corner and turn left to enter the room with a giant stuffed bear inside.
- Move through the blue door in front of the bear and descend the next stairwell in front of you to activate another checkpoint, then head back up the steps and return to the main lounging area of the eight floor.
- Make a right across the lounge and another right at the red carpet you come to in the corner, then walk past the patrolling guard and choke him out with your garret to hide his body in the nearby cabinet.
- Approach the next set of double doors ahead to pick the lock and enter the area behind them, then open the grate in the right corner of the room and crawl through the ventilation duct to complete this mission.
- Achievement/Trophy Unlocked: Chamber of Secrets (Bronze): Locate Room 899.