Hitman: Absolution Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- After the opening cut scene, exit the room to move down the next corridor ahead and pass through the last doorway on the left.
- Cross the next two bedrooms to make your way down the corridor on the right and pass through the curtains on the left to hide from the men who exit the elevator, then wait for them to pass by and move back out into the hall.
- Enter the elevator on your left to activate a cut scene, then climb up onto the roof of the car and jump up to grab the next ledge above with a dead nun’s body hanging over it.
- Hang from the ledge until the men above walk away, then pull yourself up into the next corridor and move through the first open room on the right.
- Descend the stairs in front of you to reach the next floor below and make a right at the bottom to collect a fuse off the nearby shelf, then head back up the steps to continue down the previous corridor and enter the last room on the right.
- Move forward against the obstacles along the wall to your right and slip past the enemy guarding the open doorway ahead, then enter the next available room beside you and collect another fuse off the table,
- Wait for the enemy in the next room to walk away, then follow him around the railing and descend the stairs as he turns his back to you.
- Make a right at the bottom of the steps to follow the green carpet around and take cover next to the entrance to the Canteen, then wait for nearest guard ahead to walk away before entering the room.
- Duck down behind the small railing on your left to remain unnoticed as the guards gather together at the center of the room, then enter the front desk area to the right and turn left to collect a third fuse off the nearby table.
- Exit the area behind the front desk to make a right down the next corridor and take a left at the end, then turn the corner ahead to move through the nearest open doorway in front of you and collect the fourth fuse off the table ahead on the right.
- Use the shelves to cross to the opposite side of this room without being seen and move through the open doorway in the corner, then stay crouched down as you pass behind the guard ahead and enter the locker area beside him.
- Hide behind the first row of lockers as you move right across the room and wait for the guard ahead to walk away, then approach him from behind to snap his neck and take a new disguise.
- Move through the glass doors in the right corner ahead and use your disguise to cross to the opposite corner of the area, then enter the next corridor in front of you to descend the steps and turn into the last room at the end of the hall.
- Approach the wall on your right to place the fuses in the box and pull the lever beside it to activate the next cut scene, then wait for the two men ahead to finish their conversation and move around the left side of the beds you’re behind.
- Move around behind the nearest guard that approaches and choke him out, then take his disguise and drag the body out of sight.
- Subdue the next closest guard ahead and drag his body out of sight as well, then move through the next open doorway on your right to descend the steps around the corner and enter the basement room at the bottom.
- Make a left across the basement area to move around the corner ahead and pick up the bottle nearby, then toss it in front of the two enemies down the hall to cause a distract and approach them from behind.
- Move right behind the two distracted guards to enter the adjacent tunnel and climb up onto the metal catwalk above, then follow it around to reach the edge at the end and hang down off it to drop back to the ground below.
- Wait for the nearest guard to turn his back, then move through the next open doorway in the corner ahead on the left and follow the corridor around to open the blue door at the end.
- Following the short encounter with Wade, move out from behind cover to descend the steps beside you and make your way around the wall to pick up the gun lying the ground ahead.
- Use Eagle Vision to locate Wade and descend into the boiler area below to make a left towards the next corner, then approach the surrounding enemies ahead to activate slow-motion and move your crosshairs over each of the thugs that emerge to target them for death.
- Successfully mark all of the surrounding enemies with your crosshairs, including Wade, to activate the next cut scene and complete this mission.
- Achievement/Trophy Unlocked: All Bark and No Bite (Bronze): Assassinate Wade.