Hybrid Game Guide
Table of Contents
- In Hybrid, you will be able to choose between two main camps- the Variants and the Paladins.
- Paladins are the human resistance, aka “the good guys.” Their weapons generally do more damage that that of the Variants.
- The variants are mutated humans. While their weapons do less damage, they tend to fire much faster.
- Use the world map to check on the status of the world war and scroll around to choose the area that you want to fight in.
- You can play multiplayer with up to 3 members of the same faction in Hybrid.
- Each district has a specific base type that you level up. You can also select a specialization bonus while in battle.
- The bottom line goal in Hybrid multiplayer is to collect dark matter.
- If you are fortunate enough to be on the winning side of multiplayer, you will receive a Helm Of Glory. If you are on the, er, other side, then your award will be the Bag O’ Shame. Hey, I don’t make the rules!
- Use the Armory to equip helmets, abilities, and attack weapons.