Infamous 2 Festival of Blood DLC Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- 1. Here’s Bloody Mary!
- 2. Welcome to Pyre Night
- 3. The Barbed Cross
- 4. Mary’s Teachings
- 5. Secrets
- 6. Blood Fight
- 7. Control
1. Here’s Bloody Mary!
- After the opening cut scene, follow the on-screen instructions and approach the people on your left who are laying on the ground. Execute a pulse heal and continue down the tunnel ahead to help more victims, then follow the on-screen instructions when you reach the caved-in section to clear the path.
- Continue forward while healing downed civilians, then clear away another blockage to enter the next section of the tunnel. Follow the jumping ball of purple light ahead until the cut scene activates.
- Afterwards, grind along the train tracks to chase Blood Mary down the tunnel until the next cut scene activates. You can use the jump button during this period to vault over obstacles or switch rails when certain parts of the track or blocked or broken.
- Following the cut scene, use melee attacks to takedown the vampire enemy and stake him once he’s laying on the ground. Move towards Blood Mary at the top of the hill ahead and follow the ball of red light she becomes through the catacombs.
- Grind on the train tracks when you come across them again until you reach another wave of vampire enemies. Eliminate them using melee attacks and the staking ability, then continue forward into the tunnel and grind the next section of train tracks.
- When you are halted by Bloody Mary’s hold over you, approach the torch by the far wall and suck electricity from the circuit board behind it. Continue chasing Bloody Mary by grinding on the train tracks until you reach a corner and are launched forward, then eliminate the attacking wave of vampires and approach the square icon on your map to find the door that leads to the Sea Fort.
- Exit the catacombs through the door to complete this level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page