Infinity Blade 2 Walkthrough
Looking for more Infinity Blade 2 tips and tricks like this? Find more easter eggs, cheats and guides on Game Front’s walkthrough app with comprehensive game library.
Table of Contents
- Follow the on-screen prompts to defeat the first foe.
- Look to the left to pick up a few bags of gold before proceeding.
- Tap the blue circle to walk up the path.
- Another guided battle. This time, you’ll learn to dodge. Follow the prompts to defeat the second enemy.
- To the left of the door that opens afterwards, you’ll find another bag of gold.
- Pick up a bag of gold directly beneath the enemy before the battle begins.
- Time to learn to parry! Follow the prompts for an easy victory.
- After the battle, look to the right for a potion.
- The giant is a largely unguided fight, but it’s simple nonetheless. Use dodges and dodge break attacks to score damage.
- When the game prompts you to use a super attack, unleash it! The same goes for magic.
- You’ll get a gem for your victory. Equip it and head up the stairs.
- After a brief conversation, the battle begins. Dodge her fire attacks and stay out of the way of her spinning downthrust.
- Keep dodging and attacking when you have the chance. Eventually she will be defeated.
- Tap the dais to continue.