Infinity Blade 2 Walkthrough
Want more Infinity Blade 2 cheats, secrets, and collectibles? Download the Game Front walkthrough app for free and enjoy daily video guides, and extras.
Game Front Walkthroughs App on iOS
Game Front Walkthroughs App on Android
Table of Contents
- Pick up a bag of coins to the right before battle.
- The first enemy to show you the true nature of Infinity Blade 2′s combat depth! His attacks are normally three-pronged, with two sweeping strikes followed by a finishing smash. Dodging them is best, but be mindful of the direction.
- This enemy also employs multiple attacks in quick succession using his shield. When he steps back, wait a moment before blocking/dodging.
- Tap the triangle when the battle is complete to open a chest and get a key.
- Grab a bag of coins from the top of the broken pillar, then continue forward.
- Off in the background to the right, pick up a bag of gold before the battle.
- This brute is slow, and he communicates his attacks a little too well. Watch for his fake-out headbutt, and stick to dodging as opposed to blocking.
- During the cinema after battle, grab a coin bag off to the side.
- There’s another coin bag just behind you that’s obtainable as soon as the cutscene stops.
- Take the treasure to the left, then unlock the chest to the right.
- Tap the doors to continue. Grab a coin bag in the background on the right when the cinema begins.
- An aggressive warrior who attacks in groups of four. Dodge and block work equally as well, and you’ll do well if you switch them up.
- Watch for the butcher’s swiping attacks. They often come from the direction you aren’t expecting.
- When he steps back and looks like he’s about to dual slice you, it’s a fakeout. Stand your ground.
- Grab the chest to the right for a gold gem.
- Tap the dragon statue to proceed.
- There are several sacks of gold available during the cinema and just afterwards. Get them!
- At this point, move the camera to the right and go up the small stairs to the door.
- In the small room up the stairs, get the gold first, then get ready for a rough battle. Tap the chest and an enemy leaps from above.
- This guy swing hard, and he has a good defense. If you’re good with parries, use them as often as you can. This is a good fight to be aggressive with.
- His attacks are usually grouped into fours, often starting with two down swipes followed by two more swinging hits.
- The swinging hit that starts from the ground can only be dodged if you move away from it, not towards it like most side swipes.
- Because you’re likely to be at a much lower level than this guy, play smart and avoid taking damage. When you win, you’ll get a sack full of cash.
- Back in the courtyard, yead behind the statue to the next battle.
- A simple battle after the Rust Noc, the Horned Stalker wields a double-sided staff and likes to swipe attack.
- Stay on the offensive, use spells and parries and you’ll make quick work of him.
- Grab some gold after the battle just to your left, then enter the door.
- A big brute that likes to swing his pointy mace around. This guy’s got a few combo attacks that are real killers.
- As always, side swipes that start from the ground must be dodged in the direction they’re traveling. Watch for these, as the sentinel pulls them off constantly.
- Headbutts are a quick and dirty attack he likes to pull off. Dodge out of their way.
- Go straight forward after the battle, as the other pathways are currently locked.
- A straightforward battle with an opponent who doesn’t offer up much of a challenge. At least, at first.
- Dodge his three-tiered attacks and strike back when you’ve got the chance.
- After he takes some damage, watch for a flurry of attacks, including a few quick shield blows.
- Magic works well against this creep, even if you haven’t leveled up the skill very much.
- Afterwards, head through the hall to the top of the tower.
- Surprisingly predictable for such a high level enemy, you can possibly defeat Thane during your first go. If not, you’ll start back at the entrance for another go, something the game calls “rebirths”. If you are reborn, the enemies are tougher, but the loot is better.
- To fight Thane successfully, avoid him at all costs. He likes multiple quick attacks, but since he communicates them well, the battle isn’t all that rough if your equipment is up to the task. When he steps back and forms a sheet of ice, be prepared to dodge an ice attack.
- If you fall, fight back to the tower and face Thane again. If you win, you’re reborn and can begin your quest to activate all three runes, each guarded by a fierce blood sentinel.