Infinity Blade 2 Walkthrough
Looking for more Infinity Blade 2 strategies, secrets, and easter eggs? Check out Game Front’s video walkthrough apps to get our extensive library of top-quality gaming video guides.
iOS Walkthroughs App
Android Walkthroughs App
Table of Contents
Activating the Runes
Blood Sentinel 1
- From your rebirth, fight your way to the central plaza with the statue/fountain. Take the door straight ahead.
- Take the right side door to reach the archives room.
- An unassuming titan by first appearances, the archivist quickly turns into something you’d be afraid to meet in a back alley.
- The archivist dual wields, but he also like to kick. Watch his body for a backwards sway, then get ready for a foot attack.
- As with any dual wielding enemy, be wary of combo attacks. If you parry a starting move, you’ll gain a big upper hand.
- After the battle, activate the rune and prepare to be reborn.
Blood Sentinel 2
- From rebirth, head to the fountain plaza and take the left side door.
- Pick the arena clean of gold bags (there are a number of them), then defeat the guard on the top.
- Hop down into the arena. You’ll face an armored beast, a gigantic foe that swipes with its huge paws. Dodge and attack just like any other titan, then head through the door.
- The second blood sentinel is a huge demon with fast-moving, rapid combo attacks to match his ugliness. His moves deal serious damage, so stay alert.
- The demon uses a lot of swiping attacks in rapid succession. Be prepared to parry or dodge, they’re much more effective than blocking.
- If the demon rears back, get ready for a punch or a kick. Either can be avoided with a dodge.
- After some pummeling, he’ll go down. Finish the job and head up the stairs to activate the second rune.
Blood Sentinel 3
- From rebirth, head back the fountain plaza and turn left. Go through the arena and fight your way past the area where the demon was. Take the door there.
- Fight a few more simple battles and continue forward.
- The mech likes to do a lot of spinning moves, but with a sharp eye you can stay one step ahead. It’s actually quite similar to the beast in the arena in fighting style.
- Dodge its slashing attacks, and when it steps back for a big blow, be ready to avoid it.
- When the battle is over, activate the final rune.
- From your rebirth, fight back to the fountain plaza and take the door straight ahead.
- Head up the stairs and right at the top of the hall. You’ll enter Thane’s tower, the same area you fought him before. Get ready for a brand new Thane!
- One common pattern Thane reborn follows is a slash followed by a shield hit followed by a huge shield attack. Dodge left when it starts to avoid the initial flurry.
- Another pattern is the hilt smash repeated twice followed by a few slashes. Dodge to the right when they begin and you’ll be in a good position to survive.
- After the battle, fall through the floor and press onward. Thane will continue fighting, unleashing ice spells, shield bashes, kicks and more. Defeat him as you have twice before!
- Back in the Japanese castle from the beginning, the final battle is about to take place.
- Defeat the pithy guards that appear first. They’ll go down easily.
- Raidriar is ruthless and constantly on the move. He uses headbutts, kicks, and anything else he can think up. He’s also one of the smallest foes you’ve faced, which makes him harder to watch for upcoming attacks.
- Stay alert and try using parries as often as you can.
- Raidriar wields a sword and shield, and his attacks reflect as such. He isn’t as tricky as Thane, but watch for his swipe attacks and be wary of his kicks.
- Avoid or block shield hits Raidriad lays on you. The God-King will eventually fall.
- Sit back and enjoy the credits, then get started on the new game plus!