Infinity Blade Gets Its Big Content Update – 500MB Worth
The Deathless King, a ginormous 548MB update, comes close to doubling the size of Infinity Blade — which is kind of amazing and highly positive, considering the game was kind of small to begin with. It’s also knocked down to half-price for the rest of the week.
- Gain access to the all-new “Dungeon” game play environment.
- Players can battle and explore through six new game arenas, which nearly doubles the size of the game.
- Featuring The Deathless Kings, players will encounter ten new enemies, including the Wood Jester, the Iron Guard, the Plated Sorok, the Warden, and more.
- Fans will have the ability to continue building their character with NewGame+, which allows gamers to re-master any item, unlock new items in the store, and removes the level cap.
- Collect and master more than 30 all-new magic rings, swords, shields, helmets, and armor.
- Gain new achievements and compete on the leaderboards.
- Enjoy new gameplay enhancements and optimizations, including multiple character slots, dodge button size slider, and audio volume controls.
Allow me to be the first to say, “Father, I will avenge you.” Download here.