Jagged Alliance: Back In Action Walkthrough
Table of Contents
General Mission Operations Orders
Secure Drassen Airport
Find the Rebel Leader / Liberate Drassen
Liberate the Mines near Cambria
Drassen is Running Dry
Liberate the Mines in Grumm and Alma
Secure the Radar Stations
Find the Rebel Leader
Liberate the Mines Near Cambria
- Personnel Check – Ensure all mercs are at max health, and all training points have been allocated.
- Weapons Check – Ensure all mercs have proper weapons equipped, all weapons are clean and in good condition, with a good supply of ammo.
- Equipment Check – Ensure all mercs are wearing proper armor and camouflage, and that they have been issued a good supply of skills equipment (medkits, bandages, toolkits, lockpicks, etc…)
- Avenues of Approach
- W – to and through the tin building
- E – from high ground S of the road
- N – from high ground directly across the road from the mine.
- W Tin building – set up mercs inside or outside, and lure enemy into close range focus fire.
- E high ground – set up mercs along or slightly behind the high ground ridge, and lure enemy from the mine building to approach your position, taking them down as they come across open ground.
- N high ground – same as above.
- May not completely remove all enemy from within the mine building, so carefully go in for the kill.
- Speak to Oswald in the mine building, he will give you the Liberate the Mines in Grumm and Alma mission.
- Return to Drassen to speak to Ira at the bar. She will agree to your meeting with Miguel, the rebel leader, and will tell you how to get to him. She will also give you the Drassen is Running Dry mission.
- Prepare for the next mission.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page