Kid Icarus: Uprising Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Return of Palutena
- Chapter 2: Magnus and the Dark Lord
- Chapter 3: Heads of the Hewdraw
- Chapter 4: The Reaper’s Line of Sight
- Chapter 5: Pandora’s Labyrinth of Deceit
- Chapter 6: Dark Pit
- Chapter 7: Seafloor Palace
- Chapter 8: The Space-Pirate Ship
- Chapter 9: Medusa’s Final Battle
- Chapter 10: The Wishing Seed
- Chapter 11: Viridi, Goddess of Nature
- Chapter 12: Wrath of the Reset Bomb
- Chapter 13: The Lunar Sanctum
- Chapter 14: Lightning Battle
- Chapter 15: Mysterious Invaders
- Chapter 16: The Aurum Hive
- Chapter 17: The Aurum Brain
- Chapter 18: The Ring of Chaos
- Chapter 19: The Lightning Chariot
- Chapter 20: Palutena’s Temple
- Chapter 21: The Chaos Vortex
- Chapter 22: Scorched Feathers
- Chapter 23: Lord of the Underworld
- Chapter 24: The Three Trials
- Chapter 25: The War’s End
Boss Battle: Pandora
- Roll sideways to avoid the bombs that Pandora throws out at the beginning of the battle, then open fire on the boss and begin backing up to the opposite side of the area.
- Circle the edge of platform you’re on to shift the position of Pandora until she is amongst the explosives she deposited earlier, then shoot these objects to inflict extensive damage with the powerful blasts they emit.
- Hit Pandora with a few well-placed charged blasts until she retreats up to the mirror at the back of the room and a cut scene activates in which Dark Pit appears.
- Afterwards, use teamwork to continue wearing down the boss with long-distance projectiles and allowing your partner to attack her at close-range.
- Continue firing upon the boss in unison with Dark Pit and rolling sideways to avoid Pandoras counter until the enemy is defeated to win this battle.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page