Kid Icarus: Uprising Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Return of Palutena
- Chapter 2: Magnus and the Dark Lord
- Chapter 3: Heads of the Hewdraw
- Chapter 4: The Reaper’s Line of Sight
- Chapter 5: Pandora’s Labyrinth of Deceit
- Chapter 6: Dark Pit
- Chapter 7: Seafloor Palace
- Chapter 8: The Space-Pirate Ship
- Chapter 9: Medusa’s Final Battle
- Chapter 10: The Wishing Seed
- Chapter 11: Viridi, Goddess of Nature
- Chapter 12: Wrath of the Reset Bomb
- Chapter 13: The Lunar Sanctum
- Chapter 14: Lightning Battle
- Chapter 15: Mysterious Invaders
- Chapter 16: The Aurum Hive
- Chapter 17: The Aurum Brain
- Chapter 18: The Ring of Chaos
- Chapter 19: The Lightning Chariot
- Chapter 20: Palutena’s Temple
- Chapter 21: The Chaos Vortex
- Chapter 22: Scorched Feathers
- Chapter 23: Lord of the Underworld
- Chapter 24: The Three Trials
- Chapter 25: The War’s End
Boss Battle: Dark Pit
- When the battle begins sprint backwards to fall onto the additional platforms below and avoid Dark Pit’s initial strike.
- Wait for the boss to approach your position in a hover and blast him with a charged long-distance attack from below.
- Return to the uppermost platform and set your sights on Dark Pit’s position to track him, then run in a circle around the edge of surface to evade the boss’ projectiles.
- Score hits with your charged blasts when Dark Pit pauses in between his rotating assaults or using rapid fire while running in a circle to stay ahead of him.
- When Dark Pit zooms towards in a charging attack, roll out of the way at the last second so that the boss lands beside you and immediately hit him with a series of melee combinations until the floor beneath you begins to glow pink.
- Roll off of the glowing pink sections of floor to avoid taking damage and navigate your character in the direction of Dark Pit, who should still be grounded on the platform.
- Evade the electrified floor attacks by rolling into close distance of where Dark Pit is standing and finish him off with another string melee strikes to win this battle.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page